Final call for High Flyers for our Leeds Bradford Airport network
We've introduced a new, quality FLYER brand for regional buses in partnership with Leeds Bradford Airport and we’re looking for qualified bus drivers to join our team.
We’re looking for fantastic, caring, happy to help, big smiling, team playing, glass half full, just love to say hi, never-say-never people who want to look after our amazing customers.
Based at Idle depot, just outside Bradford but easily accessible from Leeds too, you’ll be working within a close-knit team of drivers and alongside our existing award winning Yorkshire businesses in Harrogate, Keighley, York and Malton – all part of our wider Transdev family of 1250 colleagues across the North.
All our bus drivers but have one thing in common – they care about great customer service.
When you join us, one of our team of trained mentors will be on hand to provide guidance on route training, vehicle familiarisation, ticket machines, and any questions you might have. Even once you’re comfortable with your role as a driver here, the training team, mentors and our local managers will be on hand to help.
As well as training and support, through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our Transdev Exchange colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Working a guaranteed 37 hour week, the starting rate of pay is £9.95 per hour, with weekend enhancements.
Interested, and think you have what it takes?
Apply with a covering letter and CV by email to our Training Officer Dale at [email protected] or give him a call on 07801 200757 for more info.