We're looking for a Shift Fitter to join our team in York
We're looking for an Shift Fitter to join our team in York.
We run buses in and around the town, and further afield to Leeds, Scarborough, Whitby and many other places. It's our dedicated team of engineers who really keep the wheels turning.
Based at our depot in York, you’ll be working alongside our team of engineers, cleaners and garage assistants here – within the wider Transdev family of 1252 colleagues across the North.
You'll need an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification to apply. Experience as a large vehicle fitter is a must, and it will be preferable if you have a PCV driving license and experience working on modern buses.
We offer a generous rate of £13.33 per hour.
Through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] or click 'apply now!' You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY