We are looking for Bus Drivers with a passion for providing the best customer service to our customers in Burnley, Lancashire and Greater Manchester
What can we offer you?
- Want to join as a trainee bus driver? You will be on £14 per hour for your first year of service.
After one years service it will raise to £15 per hour.
- Want to join as a qualified bus driver? You will be on a rate of £15 per hour.
- You will be contracted to a minimum of 39 hours per week
- A beneficial pension scheme with fantastic percentage rates with Aviva with 2x salary life coverage with Canada life
- We have a modern, clean, state-of-the-art buses people want to be seen on and drivers are proud to be seen driving
- On our colleague app, Transdev Exchange, you can get a range of discounts including gym memberships, supermarkets and other retailers, access to our dedicated mental health first aids, our health portal and easy views of your shifts weeks in advance
- A place where we know you by your name, not by your number. We’re told we have a really positive atmosphere compare to other workplaces
- Free bus travel for you and your partner on our buses and other companies across the North of England
What do we need from you?
- Be someone that enjoys meeting people
- Believes in amazing customer service
- Be over 18 years old
- Be able to pass a PCV medical test
- Have a full British driving licence
- Have a full category D licence and CPC (Qualified Drivers only)
How to apply
- Hit the link below to fast track your application
- Send your CV and post it to ‘Freepost Academy’ (that’s it), you don’t even need a stamp!
- WhatsApp us on 07825 271697 with your name, the role you want to apply for and the location
- Give us a call on 01423 884663
- Send your CV to [email protected]
- Or download our application form here and post it to us at FREEPOST ACADEMY (that’s all you need to write on the envelope) or drop it in to our shop in Burnley Bus Station.