We're looking for an experienced auto-electrician to join our team in Keighley
Here at The Keighley Bus Company we run buses in and around the town, and further afield to Skipton, Otley, Bradford and Leeds. It's our dedicated team of engineers who really keep the wheels turning.
Based at our depot in Keighley, you’ll be working alongside our team of engineers, cleaners and garage assistants here – within the wider Transdev family of 1252 colleagues across the North.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you'll be carrying out diagnostic and MOT preparation work, as well as repairs and reacting to vehicle breakdowns.
You'll need an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification to apply. Experience as an auto-electrician is a must, and it will be preferable if you have a PCV driving license and experience working on modern buses.
The hours are 36 hours per week Monday to Friday, across a two line rota. The rate of pay is £13.09 per hour.
Through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you. If you'd like an informal chat about the role initially, please give our Engineering Manager Phil Wilson a call on 07860 501952 or send him an email with your C.V to [email protected]