We're looking for qualified part time school bus drivers to join us in Keighley
We're looking for the friendliest, most amazing people who can deliver our signature brand of top quality service to our wonderful customers on our Keighley school buses.
Our bus drivers have a wide variety of backgrounds but they’ve got one thing in common – they care about great customer service. We have a 93% customer satisfaction rating, awarded independently by Transport Focus.
When you join us, one of our team of trained mentors will be on hand to provide guidance on route training, vehicle familiarisation, ticket machines, and any questions you might have. Even once you’re comfortable with your role as a driver here, the training team, mentors and our local managers will be on hand to help.
You'll be earning £9.23 per hour and as well as training and support, through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Give our Training Officer Dale French an email on [email protected] for more info.