We're looking for a Training Officer to join our team
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
We are looking for a Training Officer who is:
- Great a listening
- Loves helping people
- Fantastic at communication
- Amazing organisation skills
The role will require you to:
- Train our new trainee bus drivers to be amazing and be the best they can be
- Interview and recruit new people to the Team Pennine family
- Deliver dCPC courses
- You must have a Category D (Bus Licence)
The role will be based at our Elland depot, within an easy reach of Halifax, Brighouse and Huddersfield. The hours of work are normally between 08.00 and 17.00, however earlier and later start/finish times will be required. You will be looking after our Elland and Waterloo depots. You maybe required to help out and train at our other Academy's when necessary.
The salary for this role is £24,000/year. You will also receive these fantastic benefits:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact our Training Manager, Dale on 01423 884633. You can also get in touch with our Academy team over WhatsApp, just send a message to 07825 271697
Closing date for this role is 01 October 2021.