We’re looking for qualified bus drivers to join our teams in Burnley, Blackburn and Rochdale
We’re looking for fantastic, caring, happy to help, big smiling, team playing, glass half full, just love to say hi, never-say-never people who want to look after our lovely customers.
Here at Rosso we run buses in and around Rossendale and Greater Manchester including the 464, IrwellLine, Trax, Tottington Line and many more.
We have vacancies at Burnley, Blackburn and Rochdale
You’ll be working within close-knit team of drivers at Rosso alongside The Blackburn Bus Company, The Burnley Bus Company and within the wider Transdev family of 1252 colleagues across the North.
The Rosso team are the proud holders of the 2020 Transdev Amazing Awards Depot of the Year, Driver of the Year and Rising Star awards, so you’ll be joining an enthusiastic team of winners, and we want you to bring more of the same.
Our bus drivers have a wide variety of backgrounds but they’ve got one thing in common – they care about great customer service.
When you join us, one of our team of trained mentors will be on hand to provide guidance on route training, vehicle familiarisation, ticket machines, and any questions you might have. Even once you’re comfortable with your role as a driver here, the training team, mentors and our local managers will be on hand to help.
As well as training and support, through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Working a guaranteed 39 hour week, the starting rate of pay is £9.26 per hour, rising to £10.02 after six months with us.
Interested, and think you have what it takes?
Apply with a covering letter and CV by email to Operations Manager Phil to [email protected] or give him a call on 07769 701079 for more information.