We're looking for a PSV Auto Electrician in Rochdale
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
At Rosso, you may know some of our household brands such as Irewell Line, the 464, Trax and Lakeline just to name a few. We have grown massively over the last few years and our growth has continued into this year with the launch of a further 23 buses around the Ribble Valley.
We are looking for a Auto Electrician who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Engineering Manager
- Diagnosing vehicle faults and carrying out the repairs
- Carry out vehicle services
- Be capable with overhauling and repairing vehicle electrical systems such as engine management, gearboxes and wiring systems to name a few.
You should also ideally be qualified in NVQ Level 3 or PCV / HGV City & Guilds.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
- £1000 welcome bonus for all qualified engineers who join us
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 07825 271697 or click 'apply now!'
You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY