Join our cleaning team and help us look after some of the best buses around
We're looking for a new member to join our small but perfectly formed team, within the wider Transdev family of 1252 colleagues across the North.
You will be working at Rawtenstall bus station, cleaning our buses.
You'll be given training for how to follow our cleaning regime, which includes using anti-viral fog to keep us on the front foot.
We offer a competitive salary of £8.72 per hour for our cleaners, and you’ll be working part time shifts 5 days in every 7, with the exact hours to be agreed during the interview process.
Through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes?
Send an email to our General Manager Phil at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter.