Come and join our engineering team at Rochdale
Here at Rosso we run buses in and around Rossendale and Greater Manchester, and it's our engineers who really keep the wheels turning.
Based at our depot in Rochdale, you’ll be working within a 20-strong team of other engineers, cleaners and garage assistants at Rosso – within the wider Transdev family of 1252 colleagues across the North.
The Rosso team are the proud holders of the Transdev Amazing Awards ‘Depot of the Year’ award, so you’ll be joining an enthusiastic team of winners, and we want you to bring more of the same.
Your duties will include preventative maintenance, repairs and servicing. To apply you’ll need to be qualified to City and Guilds NVQ level 3, and be able to demonstrate your previous experience in your application letter.
We offer a competitive salary of £13.50 per hour for shift fitters, and you’ll be working shifts 5 days in every 7, with the exact hours to be agreed during the interview process.
Through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes?
Send an email to our Engineering Manager Rod at [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter, or give him a call on 07769 695946 for a chat about the role.