We're looking for an Engineering Fitter to join our team at Rosso
Here at Rosso we run buses in and around Rossendale and Greater Manchester, and it's our engineers who really keep the wheels turning.
Based at our depot in Burnley, you’ll be working within a 20-strong team of engineers, cleaners and other garage assistants – within the wider Transdev family of 1252 colleagues across the North.
You’ll be working from our Burnley depot within our team of Rosso engineers alongside colleagues from The Burnley Bus Company.
The Rosso team are the proud holders of the Transdev Amazing Awards ‘Depot of the Year’ award, so you’ll be joining an enthusiastic team of winners, and we want you to bring more of the same.
To apply you’ll need to be qualified to City & Guilds NVQ level 3, have working mechanical and electrical experience on buses. You must be able to demonstrate your previous experience in your application letter.
We offer a competitive salary of £13.50 per hour, and you’ll be working shifts 5 shifts across 7 days, with the exact hours to be agreed during the interview process.
Through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes?
Interested, and think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV to our Engineering Manager Rod at [email protected]