We are looking for a Shift Engineer to help keep our buses amazing for the people of Keighley and beyond
What can we offer you?
- Our Shift Engineer earn £19 per hour working 5 days over 7.
- An weekend overtime rate of £21 per hour for all worked hours above your contracted hours.
- You will be contracted to a minimum 37 hours
- A company pension scheme with Aviva and 2x salary life cover with Canada life.
- We have a modern fully digital workshop utilising the latest fleet management software.
- On our colleague app, Transdev Exchange, you can get a range of discounts including gym memberships, supermarkets and from other retailers, access to our dedicated health portal and Cycle to Work scheme.
- Ongoing training including IRTEC qualification and the opportunity to work on the latest Electric Vehicles.
- We can also teach you how to drive a bus if you haven't a PSV licence in our in house Academy.
- Free bus travel for you, your partner and two children on our buses and other companies across the North of England
What do we need from you?
- Be responsible in repairing and maintaining the company vehicles to Transdev and DVSA standards
- Servicing and major unit changes
- Be able to carry out preventative maintenance
- A driving licence to be able to attend roadside breakdowns
- NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance (preferable heavy)
How to apply
- Click 'apply' at the bottom of the screen
- Send your CV and post it to 'Freepost Academy' (that's it), you don't even need a stamp!
- WhatsApp Message us on 07825 271697
- Give us a call on 01423 884633
- Send your CV to [email protected]