We're looking for a PCV Body Repair Person in Keighley
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
At Keighley, we run award winning buses to Bradford, Leeds, Skipton, Ilkley, Otley & Brontë Country. Whether it’s on our local Keighley Jets, our Aireline to Leeds or a trip through Brontë Country, we have amazing drivers who will get you there. Alongside this we have friendly and helpful team that support our growth as we continue to support the communities we serve.
We are looking for a Vehicle Body Builder who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Engineering Manager
- Routine vehicle body work inspections and repairs
- Carry out accident damage repairs
- Panel beating
- Marking out, cutting panels to be fitted on a vehicle
You should also ideally be qualified in NVQ Level 3 or PCV / HGV City & Guilds.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
- £1000 welcome bonus for all qualified engineers who join us
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 01423 884633 or click 'apply' now! You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY