We're looking for a Store Keeper in Harrogate
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
This role is to look after a number of engineering stores that we have across the business. They include Harrogate, which will be your main base, Malton and York.
We are looking for a Stores Keeper who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Engineering Manager
- Forward stock planning, analysing trends and forecasting to maintain stock availability and meet engineering department demands
- Maintain and control the engineering stock control system ensuring all data is punched onto the system in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that all order copies and delivery notes are filed on a daily basis in an orderly manner
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
- £1000 welcome bonus for all qualified engineers who join us
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 01423 884633 or click 'apply' now! You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY