We're looking for an Engineering Manager for Harrogate
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
In Harrogate, we’re widely praised, with our class-leading ‘the 36’ and our pioneering Harrogate Electrics buses just part of this innovative business. The Harrogate Bus Company has racked up over 8 prestigious local and national awards in the past few years, yet the best years still lie ahead as we aim for full electric bus status in the next few years.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure as close as possible to a 100% MOT first time pass rate, whilst achieving zero avoidable road worthiness prohibitions
- Ensure vehicles are maintained to a safe and satisfactory standard to exceed the minimum standards set by the DVSA
- To ensure full compliance with all environmental policies
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety legislation including RIDDOR reporting and engage in SAFS process
You should also ideally be qualified in NVQ Level 3 or PCV / HGV City & Guilds.
- A competitive salary which can be discussed at interview
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy via telephone or WhatsApp text on 07825 271697. You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY