We're looking for an Shift Fitter to join our team in Harrogate
We're now also offering a £1,000 welcome bonus when you join us.
Here at The Harrogate Bus Company we run buses in and around Harrogate, and further afield to Ripon, Knaresborough, Wetherby and Leeds. It's our dedicated team of engineers who really keep the wheels turning.
We're looking for a highly motivated and qualified Fitter to join our team in Harrogate. Working on some of the finest buses that money can buy, you'll be responsible for keeping our fleet in tip top condition for our customers, boosting our excellent safety record and ensuring that our buses are maintained to the highest standards.
To apply you’ll need to be qualified to City & Guilds NVQ level 3, have working mechanical and electrical experience on buses. You must be able to demonstrate your previous experience in your application letter.
We offer a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour, and you’ll be working shifts 5 days in every 7, with the exact hours to be agreed during the interview process.
Through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes?
Apply by emailing a covering letter and CV to our Training Officer Dale French to [email protected] For an informal chat about the role, give him a ring on to 01423 884663.