We're looking for a Bus Station Cleaner at Harrogate
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
We are looking for a Bus Station Cleaner who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
· Making sure the buses & bus station areas are clean internally and externally.
You should also ideally have a category D on your licence.
The shift pattern for this role is 08:30 – 15:45, Monday to Friday.
Overtime may be required on Saturday from 10:00 - 15:00.
The salary is £10.02 an hour at 37 hours per week.
In addition to this, we also offer:
· Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
· Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
· Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
· Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
· A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 01423 884633 or send a CV to [email protected]