PCV Driving Examiner | £1000 welcome bonus
If you are after a new challenge and the chance to look upon your job with a sense of achievement, pride and ownership, this could be the role for you.
The Academy is passionate about the development and growth of our students and we need someone to be the one who is DVSA approved to conduct tests to sign off our students.
When we started The Academy we had to take a long, hard look at not just how we and the bus sector approached recruitment and training, but also those organisations representing the very best in retail, colleague development and customer service – the answer was The Academy by Transdev.
Here are a few things we'll need you to do
- Conducting PCV driving tests, in line with DVSA standards for our new colleagues
- Coaching and developing our current driving instructors
- Conducting practical demonstration tests, in line with DVSA standards
- Be able to keep all records and certificates safe, organised and in line with DVSA standards
- To be an administrator do all our theory tests
And here’s just a few things we can offer you
- You’ll be paid a competitive salary and work with a small team
- It is not the typical training Academy. We work together as a team and communicate clearly and effectively
- The atmosphere is a relaxed one, but focused on a job well done
- A beneficial pension scheme including life cover
- A place where we know you by your name, not by your number. We’re told we have a really positive atmosphere compared to other workplaces
- Free bus travel for you and your partner on our buses and other operators across the North of England
- This bonus will be provided in two parts, £500 when you start and £500 after six months.
Does this sound like the next great opportunity for you? Please contact us with a covering letter of why you’d be the best candidate before 20 May.
- Click apply now
- Call us for an informal chat on 01423 884633
- Post your application to FREEPOST ACADMEY (no stamp or other details needed)