We're looking for a Motor Vehicle Technician to join our team in York
We are looking for a Motor Vehicle Technician to help keep our buses amazing for the people of York and beyond
What can we offer you?
- If you join us, you will be on £13.51 per hour
- Every new engineering colleague will get a £1000 welcome bonus!
- You will be contracted to a minimum 39 hours
- A beneficial pension scheme with fantastic percentage rates with Aviva
- We have a modern, clean, state-of-the-art buses people want to be seen on and engineers want to work on
- On our colleague app, Transdev Exchange, you can get a range of discounts including gym members, supermarkets and other retailers, access to our dedicated mental health first aiders, our health portal and easy views of your shifts weeks in advance
- A place where we know you by your name, not by your number. We're told we have a really positive atmosphere compared to other workplaces
- Free bus travel for you and your partner on our buses and other companies across the North of England
Want to know more about working for us?
Take a look at life at Transdev and how we treat people by visiting tinyurl.com/y2wfyu9p
What do we need from you?
- Be responsible in repairing and maintaining the company vehicles to a DVSA or higher standard
- Servicing and major unit changes
- Be able to carry out preventative maintenance
- Be able to carry out roadside and running repairs as necessary
- Be NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 in PCV/HGV engineering
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] or click 'apply now!' You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY