We're looking for an Engineering Supervisor to help lead our teams in York and Malton
Engineering Supervisor – York and Malton
Here at Transdev we run buses across the North, from Preston in the west to Scarborough in the east. We’re a 1250-strong, award-winning team, proud to be making bus travel better across the towns and cities we are so proud to serve.
And, now more than ever, bus travel has been proven as critical to how our communities go about their lives every day.
We’re looking for an Engineering Supervisor to work with our close-knit teams across York and Malton.
Our Engineering Supervisor is a working Supervisor role whilst supporting and deputising for the Engineering Manager in managing the maintenance of the company fleet and ensuring compliance with statutory standards. The position will be based across our depots at York and Malton, with some travel to our small depot at Idle near Bradford, as the role includes some compliance responsibilities there.
For a more detailed look at what the role entails please click here to see the full job description.
We're looking for someone who has a positive, friendly approach with good interpersonal skills and a natural desire to offer good service, a flexible approach to workload, an understanding of confidentiality and ability to work confidentially and has a willingness to be a team player.
- Alongside a supportive and friendly team, our terms and conditions are some of the best around and include:
- A competitive salary, based on your experience
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our Transdev Exchange colleague app.
- Recognition and awards for best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUP talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Email your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet what we're looking for to our Fleet Engineeer Alan Latimer at [email protected] or click 'apply now!' You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY