We're looking for seasonal and permanent bus drivers for Citysightseeing tours
We're looking for the friendliest, most amazing people who can deliver our signature brand of top quality service to our wonderful customers on our CitySightseeing buses in York.
This is an opportunity to join us full-time on a permanent contract or on a flexible arrangement working a few months in the year.
Our bus drivers have a wide variety of backgrounds but they’ve got one thing in common – they care about great customer service.
When you join us, one of our team of trained mentors will be on hand to provide guidance on route training, vehicle familiarisation, ticket machines, and any questions you might have. Even once you’re comfortable with your role as a driver here, the training team, mentors and our local managers will be on hand to help.
Our drivers earn £10 an hour and we can offer full or part-time hours.
As well as training and support, through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our own buses, and many more across the North of England.
- Subsidised gym membership and money off at many high street shops, including major supermarkets, through our colleague app.
- Rewards and awards for our best performers including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards.
- Opportunities to progress to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
- A generous company pension scheme, with life cover at 2x your basic annual salary.
Interested, and think you have what it takes?
Send an email with your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or give him a call on 07801 200757