We're looking for a Cleaner/Customer Assistant in Burnley
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
In Burnley, we’re widely praised, with our class-leading ‘SkyClass’ on our WitchWay buses and our Mainline buses just part of this innovative business. The Burnley Bus Company has racked up many prestigious local and national awards in the past few years.
We are looking for a Weekend, late evening Cleaner/ Customer Service Assistant who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team. This role is based at The Burnley Bus Station. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Cleaning duties
- Helping customer queries
- Hours are 14.40 until 23.10 Saturday and Sunday
- Responsible for locking the premises
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 07769 701605, WhatsApp us on 07825 271697 or click 'apply now!' You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY