We're looking for a Transport Manager for Blackburn
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
At Blackburn, we run local buses in and around Blackburn and further afield such as Hotline to Preston and Burnley or Red Express to Manchester. We recently invested in some new, high spec, buses for the 1.
We are looking for an Interim Transport Manager on an initial 6 month fixed term basis who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team.
To be suitable for this role you must have operational management experience in the coaching/bus industry, have a level 3 Transport managers CPC Passenger Transport qualification and have a full understanding of PCV Operator Licence compliance.
Some of your responsibilities in the role will be:
- Supporting the General Manager
- Managing the team of drivers and duty managers
- Work with our commercial and Engineering teams along with local stakeholders to ensure our plans come to life
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 07825 271697 or click 'apply' now! You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY