We're looking for a Fleet Systems Administrator to join our team
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
We are looking for a Fleet Systems Administrator to join our family.
The role will support the Engineering function with activities associated with our fleet over around 700 vehicles. Some of the activities include:-
- Fleet database Management and reporting
- Vehicle audit & compliance support
- Data Imports/Input
- Administering and ensuring compliance with our Legal Processes on:
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders including local and industry authorities.
- Project Support
- V5/V11 Management
To be suitable for this role, you should have demonstrable Administration experience with ideally an Engineering compliance background ideally established within a HGV, PCV or logistics environment. You’ll need to be organised, accurate and have a keen eye for detail along with the ability to communicate effectively and co-ordinate different stakeholders in various locations.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
- Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
- Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
- Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
- Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
- A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 07825 271697 or click 'apply' now! You can also send your application to us through the post with Freepost ACADEMY