We're looking for Customer Service Assistants at Blackburn
2 months ago
Growing our team and looking after our customers better than ever before
As part of our growth strategy to attract more people on board the bus – and to strengthen how we talk and listen to our customers, we’re recruiting customer service assistants.
You would help us deal with the range of feedback we gain from our customers via social media, email, phone and letter.
You should be great at listening and helping people out, be patient and courteous and have a good grasp of geography – although we can teach you a bit about that and where our buses go!
The roles are based at our Intack depot in Blackburn, just round the corner from the M65 at junction 6, so within easy reach of much of central Lancashire. Our frequent buses on Hotline and the 6/7 also pass close by. You would help us cover opening hours from 0700-1900 Monday to Friday, and 0900-1600 at weekends, so some shift work would be required.
The rate of pay is £9.28 per hour.
Through your role with us you’ll have access to some of the most generous terms and conditions around including:
• Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and most other major bus operators across the North of England.
• Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits on the Transdev Exchange app.
• Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards and Transdev Honours.
• Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
• A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover. .
Interested, and think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you.
To apply or if you'd like an informal chat about the role initially, please email us on [email protected], or ring us on 01423 884663.