Welcome to Transdev across the North
6 months ago
We are a collection of individual local bus operators across Lancashire and Yorkshire - part of the world’s leading mobility provider.
We have the team and know-how to create buses that people are proud to be seen on.
Transdev Group is a global organisation that firmly believes in devolved, local decision making and the right of everyone’s freedom to move. We have a solid business base, committed to providing unrestricted, environment-friendly and, above all, safe travel for everyone. 11 million trips are made across 17 countries every day with a Transdev company.
Here in the North of England, we’re continuing to develop our company and are committed to the growth of bus travel and how this enables a better life for everyone in our towns and cities.
Our signature style and attention to detail is all about giving you, our customer, a relaxed, enjoyable and great value journey – and, as a research-led business, with all our decisions handled quickly and locally, we always welcome your feedback about everything we do.
Our amazing 1,300 colleagues across 10 bases - from Blackburn, in the north west, to Malton, near the North Yorkshire coast - make it happen for us each day. Our buses are at the heart of communities we serve, and we are committed to providing the highest quality of comprehensive service, seven days a week. We run under a variety of fiercely local brands that have become household names in the areas they serve.
Tap this map to discover our networks.
We lead the way with unrivalled expertise in mobility, providing:
- High-frequency urban bus networks, delivering sustainable modal shift from car to bus – and using the latest technology, such as our award-winning Harrogate Electrics network, powered by opportunity charging technology
- High-quality interurban routes, leading the way with our own premium luxury ‘Sky Class’ specification on Cityzap and Witchway and the unrivalled leader in modal shift away from the car: the 36 between Leeds, Harrogate and Ripon
- Flexible solutions to changing travel needs, including our biggest ever timetable for summer 2021 on Coastliner between Leeds, York and Scarborough and continued liaison with local authority partners, local schools, colleges and employees to build bus networks around the needs of the community
- Instant, bespoke and real-time information with a commitment to hss if the latest technology on the free to download Transdev Go mobile app, whilst remaining committed to producing at stop information and quality marketing & timetable productions to make bus travel as attractive and easy to understand as possible
- Electronic and mobile ticketing solutions, delivered using contactless payment cards and mobile apps for maximum flexibility and ease of use - whether you wish to travel now and again, or every day
- New commuter routes which help employers to attract and retain the best talent, using crowdfunding technology to create secure and safe services on dedicated, bespoke routes direct to the workplace, built to make travel simpler particularly to employment areas outside of the normal bus network
We are a people business. Our colleagues are amongst the most committed and most friendly in the industry. And, just as we enjoy a collaborative relationship with them in making our decisions, we love doing the same with our customers.
We are obsessed with delivering local and relevant solutions and value working in partnership. We are keen to talk and listen to those who share our aims of growing the demand for bus travel and living in cleaner, safer towns and cities. If you like what you here, do take a bit of time to find out more about us by exploring the website or get in touch.