We Are Recruiting
Ready to be amazing with us?
- Hit the link above to fastrack your application
- Or email Dale at The Academy on [email protected]
- Or give us a call for an informal chat on 01423 884633
- Or download our application form here and post it to us at FREEPOST ACADEMY (that’s all you need to write on the envelope)
FLYER (Idle near Bradford)
Sightseeing Bus Driver in York
Shift Fitters based at Burnley
Shift Fitters for Harrogate
Shift Fitters for Rosso
Shift Fitters for York
Shift Fitters for Team Pennine
Shift Fitter for Blackburn
Shift Fitter for FLYER (Bradford)
Shift Fitter for Coastliner (Malton)
Auto Technician for Harrogate
Auto Technician for Keighley
Auto Electrician for Elland
Auto Electrician for Rosso
Body Repair Person for Keighley
Body Repair Person for Burnley
Engineering Supervisor for York & Malton
Store Keeper for Elland
Body Repeair Person for Team Pennine
Bus Shunter for Keighley
Customer Service Team Leader in Elland
Engineering Manager for Team Pennine
Bus Cleaner for York
Bus Cleaner in Harrogate
Bus Cleaner in Rochdale
Late Cleaner in Malton
Bus Cleaner in Keighley
Take your place at a great local employer that’ll help you achieve amazing things.
Here at Transdev we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business packed with over 1,300 amazing people, and we need the best people to help us succeed.
We will give you a wealth of opportunity, a sense of ownership and total fulfilment – and we even make sure we have a good time along the way. If you want to make your mark and help us on our journey, we are really keen to meet you and see how we can be a great match for each other.
We’re always on the lookout for committed, talented people - who love being the best - to join us. We have exciting roles for would-be drivers who dream of life on the open road – plus great opportunities behind the scenes, including in our management, engineering and business support teams.
We are ambitious and see a positive future for buses in the UK. As we continue on our path of growth, in the care of a supportive and empowering shareholder, we need the best people to help us make the best local decisions for our customers, colleagues and partners right across the north.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a range of benefits
• £1,000 welcome bonus to all qualified individuals who join us.
• Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and most other major bus operators across the North of England.
• Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits on the Transdev Exchange app.
• Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme.
• A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover.