We're looking for a PVC Shift Fitter | £1000 Welcome Bonus
We're now also offering a £1,000 welcome bonus when you join us.
Here at Transdev, we’re an energetic, visionary and growing business that is unlike any other bus company. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our colleagues are not just numbers, they’re the lifeblood of our business. We treat everyone with fairness and respect to make sure we’re a great place to work which is backed up by our numerous awards and benefits.
Based at our depot in Burnley, you’ll be working within a 20-strong team of engineers, cleaners and other garage assistants – within the wider Transdev family of 1252 colleagues across the North. You will also be working alongside colleagues from The Burnley Bus Company.
We are looking for a Shift Fitter who is friendly, flexible, able to work on their own initiative or part of a small, family-feel team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
· Repairing and maintaining the company vehicles to a high standard
· Carrying out preventative maintenance
· Carrying out roadside and running repairs as necessary
You should also ideally be qualified in NVQ Level 3 or PCV / HGV City & Guilds.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer:
· Free travel for you and your partner on our buses and many more across the North of England
· Subsidised gym membership, money off high street shops and supermarkets along with a host of health and welfare benefits
· Awards and Rewards for our best performers, including our annual company-wide Amazing Awards
· Opportunities to progress and develop yourself to other roles through our StepUp talent and development programme
· A generous company pension scheme and Life Cover
For more information, contact The Academy on 01423 884663 or send a CV to [email protected]